The binding I originally used for this shirt was too heavy for the lightweight jersey, and this poor shirt has been sitting in my sewing pile for around 2 years. My reluctance to make the change was due to the clinginess of the tee. Even though it was the same size and has the same 50% stretch factor as all my other tees, this one was just too clingy to be flattering. After the fit issues of my last shirt, I tried it on again, and I guess boot camp is paying off, because I love the fit of it now.
I added the roller skate using a stencil from Stencil 201, and Pebeo Setacolor Opaque paints. This is the first time I’ve used the paints with a stencil, and the results are not as sharp as using freezer paper, but it was quick and easy.
I’m feeling pretty satisfied with this completion. I’m feeling inspired to tackle more UFOs.